TENDER EVALUATION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Hotel Ibis Yogyakarta l 11 – 13 Februari 2015 l 08.00-16.00 WIB
To equip participants with the skills, and knowledge necessary to evaluate tenders and successfully manage and administer contracts.
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
- Understand the tendering process
- Understand contract Administration
- Understand the supply market analysis
- Understand specification drawing – bill of quantities and terms of reference.
- Carry out pre-qualification and short-listing
- Understand orders and contracts
- Carry out contract negotiations – negotiate win-win contracts
- Evaluate bids, award contracts and prepare contract agreements / LPO’s
- Know and appreciate the ethical and integrity issues in procurement.
- Know which type method of invitation to use when tendering.
- An overview of the tendering process and contract management
- Supply market analysis and Managing supplier relationships.
- Preparing a tender invitation package bid documents, tender plan and drafting a contact. (K)
- Legal issues and procedures in contract tendering and management
- Negotiating win-win contracts
- Supplies evaluation and selection
- Communication, Documentation and record management in TEM
- Contract Administration, Termination of Contracts and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Global issues and guidelines in tendering and contract management
- Contract dispute and grievance management
- Payment procedures and mechanisms
- Ethical and integrity issues in procurement
Nurjihad, S.H., M.H.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
WHO SOULD ATTEND
The course targets members of tender boards and contract committees, procurement related staff plus any other person interested to advance his/her career in procurement.
- Certificate, Training Kit, Module / Handout, Softcopy (USB flashdisk) Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Transportasi antar jemput selama training ( bandara / stasiun/ terminal, Hotel-tempat pelatihan PP)
Jl.Anggun Utara Blok P-25, Graha Estetika
Pedalangan, Banyumanik – Semarang
Phone : 024-70196308
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In House Training: Depend on request
Yopi : 085 225 899 555
Pin BB: 76877A7D